Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: January 8th, 2020.
These Terms and Conditions are effective immediately.
Quality of Service
Always Sparkly Home (in the future text “We”) promises to provide quality of service by:
- Providing a professional cleaning service that is licensed, bonded and insured.
- Providing trained cleaning technician(s) on the specified date(s) along with all cleaning supplies and equipment needed.
To ensure the quality of service, it is necessary to:
- Give us full access to the area We will be cleaning either by providing us with the key or ensuring somebody will be there to welcome us. A fee will be charged if we are unable to access your home.
- Turn off any alarm system you might have. Otherwise, we won’t be held responsible for false alarms or misuse of the alarm system.
- Prepare the area we will be cleaning in advance. in case the cleaning area is not ready for cleaning, it will reflect the overall time needed to prepare the area for cleaning and clean it.
In case of any damages done by our cleaning technician(s), we have Limited Liability protection for replacement or repair. The identical replacement will be attempted but not guaranteed.
Damage must be reported within 48 hours of service and after 30 days customer assumes liability. Please be aware that:
- We cannot be responsible for damage due to faulty and/or improper installation, lack of maintenance, or general wear and tear of any items.
Rescheduling, Cancellation and Lockout Policy
Rescheduling or Cancellation
We require notice for reschedules or cancellations in advance.
In case of 24-hour rescheduling or cancellation notice, there will be a $100 charge for cancellations within 24 hours of scheduled cleaning and all lockouts. In case of a 48-hour cancellation notice, the cancellation charge will be 50% of the above-mentioned fee.
In case of extreme weather conditions, we will make every attempt to reschedule the scheduled cleaning as close as possible to the initial agreement.
If for any circumstance our staff is sent away or locked out from your home, you will be charged the $100 fee.
We will make every effort to work within the time frames requested but ask not to be sent away during our working hours.
To meet customer needs and their satisfaction, We reserve the option to reevaluate rates at any time.
If a customer requests a change to service that differs from the original estimate, additional charges will be billed or a new estimate may be required.
Due to exposed liability, we cannot care for pets, plants, or children.
Payment Options and Policies
We accept the following forms of payment:
- cash (put in sealed envelopes addressed to the office)
- credit/debit card (visa or mastercard)
- bank transfer
All invoice are due within 30 days of the invoice date. In case the invoice payment is late, We reserve the right to add 3% late fee per week to the overdue sum.
For reoccurring cleaning services, We reserve the right to re-evaluate our charges at any time after the first year of services. In case of the change, We shall give you a 30-days advance notice for any changes.